AIM
None

Redemption Redemption

I little suspenseful, but sad that it didn't meet that promise. Good :).

sergy147 responds:

Beyond the Stars Beyond the Stars

This resembles FTL's (Faster Than Light) musical style so much, that's the first thing I thought when I heard this. Love this, although I wish more of it was like the first 1m15s.

Creo - Meet Your Maker Creo - Meet Your Maker

Sci-fy-y, until 00:47 XD. I like it :). 00:43, i feel like the drop kinda was unexpected and not needed.

CreoMusic responds:

I know what you mean, I do feel conflicted about that transition as well. thanks for the feedback!

Constellations Constellations

XD, great vocals! Especially the baby XD.

eos1001 responds:

lol thanks, I'm always working on my vocals. And I don't know why but using the baby sample just felt like a good idea.

Called to the Sea Called to the Sea

0:56 this sounds very slightly familiar :?.

Hey, good job. Unique and clear! Just not my style ;).

ChronoNomad responds:

Fair enough, and thanks for taking a minute to leave a quick review! Not sure what the part around :56 reminds you of, but hopefully something pleasantly nostalgic. ^__^

Alone in The Woods Alone in The Woods

Wow, cinematic and dance mixed together. I wouldn't call this house, but the beginning was definitely cinematic. 0:32 on was when i got the dance moves on ;).

Super nice!

FOURSQUARED responds:

Thank you. Yeah it's hard to put into a genre category, but I though "house" would describe it best, since most of the song is in 128BPM ;D
your username fits btw

No Mayativation No Mayativation

Usually when i'm doing school i'll just sing random melodies together. When i find one i REALLY like, i come upstairs and record the melody. Later (on in life) i come to it and say, hey lets try this. I just did one and it sounded cool, but FL studio kept not playing sounds i was trying to add so i screwed it.

Stapless responds:

as Steve would say, get 80% of your true image then move on. Nothing is perfect.

Thousand Times Thousand Times

0:36: Oh gosh, thats cool!

Sounds pretty good. I'm gonna download :3. Vocal is very repetitive though.

D00FY responds:

Thanks man glad you like it! Yeee is a bit isnt it, beings to feel like youve heard it a thousand times you could say!

unstoppable unstoppable

Dance, definitely dance. Drop was laid out nicely. Unexpected pick up, but the dubstep sound didn't mix very well at 1:27.

lazydragonz responds:

thanks man :), i think it is a dnb or drumstep because the tempo is 170

epic epic

0:00: I like the overlapping piano. Sounds just a hair too overlapped though
0:08: Ok, piano now sounds a little bit base ridden. I like the electronic fat sound.
0:15: Wowowow, STOP! Piano is way too base ridden from the kick. The fading piano hurts everyone's ears. Too add to that, the piano now sounds off. I think the kick might be making it sound that way.
0:29: Ok...The new sound is a little annoying because it is too grindy and it is overriding everything.
END: I feel like it should have ended more climatic sounding.

JMSy responds:

base is bass? i tried to imprve check it.....http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/623684?updated=1